PASTA WITH TUNA AND TOMATO SAUCE
- 300 gr of tuna in cubes
- One tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- One green pepper
- One onion
- A pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar
- Three cloves of garlic
- 500 gr of ripe tomatoes
- Basil for garnish
- Heat water in a pan with a pinch of salt and when it starts to boil, add the pasta and cook until “al dente”.
Add oil to a frying pan and brown the tuna cubes for one minute.
- Finely chop the pepper, garlic and onion and fry them with the tuna. Grate the tomatoes, add them to the stir-fry and cook on a low heat.
- Taste the sauce in case it needs salt or sugar adding to balance the acidity of the tomato.
- Drain the pasta and place on a plate.
- Decorate the plate with basil leaves.