- 2 tuna steaks
- 1 egg
- Sunflower seed oil
- Grinded salt and black pepper
- Add a pinch of salt to the tuna steaks, place in a plate the breadcrumbs and beat in a second plate the egg with a pinch of salt and a little ground pepper.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Start breading the steaks, first pass them through the beaten egg several times and then pass them through the breadcrumbs a couple of times, shake the excess breadcrumbs off.
- Add the tuna steak to the skillet and keep on medium heat for a couple of minutes, one minute on each side. Take out and incorporate to a plate dry off excess oil with a napkin
- Accompany with salad or potato chips, to taste.