TUNA TATAKI TACOS AND AVOCADO
- Tuna tataki
- 2 small avocados
- 4 corn tortillas
- Red lettuce
- 1 lime
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- Defrost the tuna tataki in the refrigerator (12 hours).
- In a skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil, sear the tuna tataki, 60 seconds on each side, leaving the inside raw. Set aside.
- Cut the avocado into dice and lettuce into strips. Season with salt and pepper and add lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat the corn tacos for a few seconds in a skillet, without oil, and add all the ingredients, serve