TUNA BELLY WITH PIQUILLO PEPPER SAUCE
- Tuna belly 180 gr
- One tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- One tin of piquillo peppers
- One onion
- 50 ml of liquid cream
- White pepper
- One large courgette
- Seaweed to garnish
- To make the piquillo sauce, cut the onion into julienne strips and sauté in a pan with olive oil.
- Add the piquillo peppers and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Process with a blender while adding a little liquid cream. Put to one side.
- Season the tuna belly with salt and pepper and with a little oil, brown on both sides, leaving the inside raw.
- Cut the courgette into strips and fry in the pan.
- To serve, place the tuna belly on a bed of courgette, add the piquillo sauce and garnish with seaweed.